- This event has passed.
Pilates with Marie-Louise (MJ) Broadhurst
14th February | 9:30 am - 10:30 am£12
“In 10 sessions you’ll feel the difference, in 20 sessions you’ll see the difference and in 30 sessions you’ll have a new body” Joseph Pilates
After suffering a protruding disc in my lower lumbar spine and deciding that the 3 month wait wasn’t going to be much fun at all, I started my love affair with Pilates and haven’t looked back.
I am a qualified STOTT Pilates instructor. STOTT Pilates is based on Biomechanics and Exercise science. Pilates has come a long way since Joseph started out in the 1920s!
Whether you are interested in 1 to 1 sessions, coming to a class or simply want to know a bit more please get in touch.
Terms in 2020:
- Term 1 – Friday 17th January (not at Elysian Centre on this day) to Friday 21st February
- Term 2 – Friday 6th March to Friday 10th April
- Term 3 – Friday 24th April to Friday 29th May
- Term 4 – Friday 12th June to Friday 17th July
- Term 5 – Friday 31st July to Friday 28th August
- Cost: Terms paid for in full at the start of each term – £60 (£10 per session). Drop ins will continue at £12 per session and places need to be booked at least 24 hours in advance.