Indian Head Massage
Indian Head Massage in Rye
The Indian Head Massage has been practised in India for over a thousand years and is designed to help release any stress in the tissues, muscles and joints of the head, face, neck and shoulders.
These areas are important energy centres within the body, often accumulating tension when we’re stressed, angry or anxious. An Indian Head Massage works with a firm but gentle rhythm designed to help un-knot any blockages, releasing the build up of tension while inducing a sense of calm and tranquillity that helps rebalance both our mind and body.
One of the most common complaints of excessive stress are headaches, but by massaging the scalp, face, neck and shoulders, our trained practitioner can help to encourage the supply of oxygen to the brain that can alleviate a variety of stress related headaches.
Other benefits of an Indian Head Massage are:
- It improves blood circulation & lymphatic flow
- Encourages the elimination of toxins
- Reduces the effects of stress and tension
- Relieves muscular tension and improves muscle tone
- Improves mobility of joints
- Helps to ease headaches and migraine
- Can help alleviate stress, anxiety and depression